Last Revised: April 1, 2015
CampaignGo Ltd. (“CampaignGo“, “Company“, “we” or “us“) respects the privacy of the users (“User” or “you”) of its website (www.campaigngo.com) (the “Site“) and web application known as “CampaignGo” (the “App“). We are committed to protect your information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Site, App and/or Services.
1. Your Consent (important, please read carefully!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is un-identified and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us when such User installs and/or uses the App and when using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, referral URL, the type of operating system, type and version of browser and keyboard language, the type of the User’s device and its operating system and version, device language, device storage, screen resolution and other modes, User’s ‘click-stream’ searches and patterns on the Site or App, time spent on various screens of the Site or App, internet connectivity, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies, or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”):
- Users of the Site or App automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for security purposes as further detailed below.
- Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. Users who are interested in opening an Account may be requested to provide the following details via the registration form: full name, e-mail, company, address, zip code, country, phone number and to choose a password.
- In order to provide the Services directly to the Online Store, Users are required to link their Account to their Online Store account (e.g. ebay) (“Online Store Account”). The link is created when you enter such provider’s (e.g. ebay) script via our Site and enter your user name and password. Thereafter, we will receive from such Online Store Account the following information: products on the User’s Online Store, sale history, details regarding the age of the products offered, etc. You hereby agree that such information will be stored by us even after the linkage to your Online Store Account expires, for any reason.
- Tokens and/or other keys enabling us to provide the Service, including without limitation Online Store providers’ tokens (e.g. from ebay).
- The following information may be gathered from the User directly by Online Payment Services : shipping address, e-mail, ID/SSN, payment information (i.e. bank account number, credit card or debit card numbers) (see Section 8 below regarding the payment method). The financial information described above is not collected by the Company.
- In addition, Personal Information may be collected from the details the User may provide in the Contact Form on the Site, which includes the User’s full name, e-mail address, phone number and any text he/she voluntarily writes in the “message” box. Additional information may be requested in the future.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods that we use:
- We collect information through your installation and use of the App or Site. In other words, when you are using the Site or App we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below. Non-personal Information is collected from your device automatically, through your use of the App, once your device is on and as long as the App is running on your device.
- We collect information which you may, at your discretion, provide us voluntarily. We collect Personal Information when you, at your discretion, (i) fill in the Contact Form on the Site and (ii) decide to provide us when opening an Account and/or when linking it to your Online Store Account.. When linking your Online Store Account (e.g. on ebay), you agree to grant us access to Personal Information stored in your Online Store Account, as detailed above. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
We collect Non-personal Information and Personal Information in order to provide the Services.
We collect Non-personal Information in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Services.
- Improve our metrics and the quality of the Services and gather statistics for commercial purposes and in order to enhance the User’s experience.
We collect Personal Information in order to:
- Provide the sales promotion Services to Users.
- Enable current and future commercial related services.
- Verify the User’s identity when he/she signs in to the Services, as well as verifying User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of User and/or fraudulent use of our Services.
- Be able to reply to the User’s support requests or other question concerning the Services.
- Be able to inform you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing materials, transmitted to you through the contact information you provided us.
- Enable the User to use the Social Features on the Site.
- Determine general geo-location information (i.e. country) from which the Useris connected to the Internet in order to render the Services , as well as in order to safeguard our Service.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may employ individuals and companies to perform functions on our behalf (e.g. processing payments, , sending emails, analyzing data, providing cloud storage and providing internal QA service). We may share certain Personal Information with such third parties so they could perform their functions for the Company with respect to the Services.
For avoidance of doubt, CampaignGo may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its sole discretion.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and App and our User’s information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur.
7. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to update or modify your Personal Information you can do so within your Account. In the event that you wish to close your Account or delete the Personal Information included therein you may do so using the Settings of your Account or by sending us an e-mail request to email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to do so pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
We may retain and use your Personal Information for a reasonable time after termination as necessary to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes and/or to enforce our Terms, all as required and/or permitted under any applicable privacy laws. Aggregated and/or anonymous data derived from your Account may remain on our servers indefinitely. CampaignGo cannot ensure that third parties who gained access to the Personal Information deleted your Personal Information and cannot monitor their use of such information.
9. Third Party Software/Service
10. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
11. Using Social Features
12. Cookies & Local Storage
14. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we shall use your contact details you provided us with for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you and to send to you advertisements and other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to the Company by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
The Services are intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). CampaignGo does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Site or App. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact CampaignGo at: email@example.com. if you have reasons to suspect that CampaignGo collected Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) and will delete that information as quickly as possible.
16. Got any Questions?